Thursday, July 31, 2008

Same old stuff...

There is not much new to report here. Ava is still doing really well with using the potty. She has 4 teeth that should be breaking the gum anytime now. They are taking FOREVER to come in!! She is learning more and more songs. I think she sings as much as she talks these days. She can finally sing her ABC's now too. She will be starting a mother's day out program in September so we are both really looking forward to that. She spent last weekend with Grandma MaryAnn...I had forgotten how easy it was to just have 1 baby!

Anderson had his 4 month check up on Tuesday. He weighs 14 pounds and is almost 24 inches. We have moved up to the 25th percentile! not too bad considering he had such a low birth weight and then didn't gain his first month! He is finally starting to get some peach fuzz on the top of his head. I think he will be a blondie just like Ava. He has shown no interest in rolling from his back to belly yet. He won't even turn onto his side. He is really laid back and a little lazy I think. He does great on his belly though and he can now sit up with the support of a boppy and "tripod" on his own. I find it funny how with Ava I couldn't wait for her to reach another new milestone but with the Anderson I would rather him just stay a baby a little longer. I guess that's probably because this will most likely be my last baby.

I am still trying to get rid of baby weight. I have been going to the gym now for a couple of months and have lost almost 10 pounds. Now only 15 more to go!

A side note...please pray for an old college friend of mine. Her 2 year old son, Issac, was diagnosed with leukemia today. I don't have alot of details at this point. I can't even begin to imagine what her and her husband are going through right now. I feel so blessed to have healthy children!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my new email is supermommyprincess@gmail.com
i hope to be able to see you this week!
becky p