Wednesday, May 13, 2009
What the Bible says (according to Ava)
On Sunday evening, Dan and I had played outside with the kids for a little while. Ava chose to play in the sand box while Dan, Anderson, and I were swinging. I caught Ava throwing some sand so I got after her and told her not to do that again. It wasn't but a minute later I caught her doing it again. So we had to sit down and have our discussion about obeying and what the bible says regarding obeying your parents, get a spanking...the drill we go thru every time she disobeys. We have really been working on Eph 6:1 lately. At the end of our conversation, I asked Ava one more time what the bible says. She quickly responded, "Don't throw sand!" I couldn't help but laugh at her. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











































No comments:
Post a Comment