Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ava's first day of gymnastics

Tonight Ava went to gymnastics class for the first time! After a very rough start, I think she really enjoyed it. She has been having stranger anxiety lately so she did not want to leave mom to start the class. It took her 10 minutes or so and then she settled down and had fun. There was only one other little girl in her class tonight so she got lots of attention from her instructor. She got to jump on a trampoline, swing on a rope, crawl under a bridge, dance, and do a 2 year old version of a cart wheel (all of this with help of course)! I couldn't take any pictures during the class because I was hiding out so she didn't see me. Maybe next week...this is a picture of her before we left the house.

No comments: