I took Ava for her first official haircut today. I have trimmed the back a couple of times myself over the past 6 months, but today I sought the help of a professional to get her mop under control. Her hair is very frustrating because it is so thin and fine and it is not straight but not really curly either. She always looks like i haven't combed her hair. To make it worse, the back of her hair grows really fast while the front and sides are growing super slow. I decided it was time for some bangs because I can' keep a barrette in her hair to keep it out of her eyes. Everything I put in just slides out or she usually ends up pulling it out anyway. We went to a place called Cookie Cutters. It is a shop that does mainly kids cuts. It was a very cool place. They had a big slide for kids to play on while they waited and a couple of TV's with cartoons playing. Each hair station had a chair that was some type of car for the kids to sit in instead of just the plain old typical chairs. Ava chose the old fashioned car to sit in. Each station also had their own TV so the kids could watch while their hair is being cut. Ava behaved fabulously! She didn't fuss or cry once and sat very still. They even took her picture and printed it on her own certificate with a lock of her hair attached. To top it all off, they gave her a balloon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment