Anderson, Rylan, & Jacob
Tinkerbell (aka Ava)
Anderson the stinky skunk

We had a great Halloween this year. Ava is old enough now to enjoy it and understand how the trick or treating process works. I got the kids all dressed up and we joined all of the neighbors for a chili "pitch in" dinner. My sister's both came over with their boys so we could all go trick or treating together. Ava was so excited all week about trick or treating. She was all practiced up! In true Ava fashion though, as soon as we would get to a house she would refuse to get out of the wagon and say trick or treat. I think we managed to stop at 3 or 4 houses and then we called it a night. Ava came home and dumped her treat bag on the coffee table and asked to open every single piece. She managed to enjoy a kit kat and butterfinger before she had to go to bed. Anderson was an angel. He never fussed once about the big bulky costume I made him wear! He looked so stinkin' cute!!!
We had a great Halloween this year. Ava is old enough now to enjoy it and understand how the trick or treating process works. I got the kids all dressed up and we joined all of the neighbors for a chili "pitch in" dinner. My sister's both came over with their boys so we could all go trick or treating together. Ava was so excited all week about trick or treating. She was all practiced up! In true Ava fashion though, as soon as we would get to a house she would refuse to get out of the wagon and say trick or treat. I think we managed to stop at 3 or 4 houses and then we called it a night. Ava came home and dumped her treat bag on the coffee table and asked to open every single piece. She managed to enjoy a kit kat and butterfinger before she had to go to bed. Anderson was an angel. He never fussed once about the big bulky costume I made him wear! He looked so stinkin' cute!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment