If you don't know already, my dear, sweet daughter eats next to nothing. That's NOT an exaggeration! I have tried about everything in the book to get her to eat and try new things. Over the past several months, we have had a little progress. She's added spaghetti and pizza (minus the cheese!) to her list of acceptable foods. On a whim last night, I told her that if she didn't try the carrots we were having for dinner, the vegetable fairy would come take her away to a place where they ate ONLY veggies! I was really only kidding with her, but she took this to heart! She ate 2 bites of carrots without even complaining! I know you're thinking...2 bites? We celebrate the smallest victories in this house!! ;) And then again this morning, I had cut up a kiwi for Anderson and she took a bite of that so the fairy wouldn't get her! Maybe this is wrong, but she is trying new things without throwing a HUGE fit so I may just run with this idea for awhile. I think she will quickly find that other foods can be yummy, not just chicken fingers and fish sticks! :)
So if you haven't noticed, my new hobby is entering giveaways that I come across on different blogs. I found one today that fits just perfectly with the story above! At 3 Garnets & 2 Sapphires, there was a review/giveaway of YoBaby 3 in 1 meals. I was intrigued. The kids already eat the YoBaby yogurt so what could be better than eating something you already like while getting the added benefit of vegetables. Check them out! We are totally going to try these in our house...we have to keep the vegetable fairy away! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment