Today at lunch she told me, "Anderson (little bro) always makes me a headache!"
Thursday, January 7, 2010
A couple of Ava quoteable's
Last night, Ava woke up around midnight and I tried for a half hour to get her back to sleep. During this time, I heard multiple excuses as to why she didn't need to sleep. My favorite was, "I want to sleep awake!"
Today at lunch she told me, "Anderson (little bro) always makes me a headache!"
Today at lunch she told me, "Anderson (little bro) always makes me a headache!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
OMG! Where does she come up with this stuff? I so need to come visit, little Ava is growing up way too fast!
Cute, Cute, CUTE!!!!!
so stink'n cute!!! i don't know if you saw on FB, but Lauren told her dad Bye one morning, then asked him where his purse was. lol.
Post a Comment