Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Anyone out there a spray tanner?
Dan and I leave a week from today for Cancun! It's a bit scary to think about putting on a swim suit though...I'm a nice shade of pale. I was considering getting a spray tan since I refuse to voluntarily give myself skin cancer via a traditional tanning bed. I'm a little hesitant though as this is totally new to me. Anyone out there have experiences with spray tans? good, bad? just looking for some advice before I jump in and do it. I don't want to look like a fool on my vacay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm a mystic tanner and LOVE it!!! I do it all the time! There are older machines that don't work as well, so go to a newer salon...that is my only suggestion. Newer mystic tans work better. I LOVE them!! Good luck and have fun! we will be leaving for Playa del Carmen in two weeks!
I've never tried them, but I've heard they have come a LONG way. I'm so glad they have! That's something I want to try this summer. Let me know how it goes! :)
Post a Comment