Sunday, March 7, 2010

My children made me do it!

This afternoon I caught Ava sitting on the arm of the lounge chair that is sitting int he playroom. We I got after her for it (she knows this is a no no!), she quickly said, "My children put me up there. They keep making me do it!" Seriously?!?



When Ava woke up this morning, she came out of her room and went to sit on the ottoman in the loft area. She was fussing a little bit, so I got up to get her so she wouldn't wake Anderson up. When I asked her what was wrong, she said her toe hurt. When I asked why it hurt, she said, "It hurts because it has had too much rest!" There didn't appear to be anything wrong with it so I told her to go play quietly in her room for a bit. She then said her legs were too wobbly for her to walk to her room. Since it was early and I didn't want to argue with her, I said she could watch a cartoon in our bedroom. She immediately jumped up and ran to my bedroom. It's amazing how a cartoon can cure wobbly legs! ;)

No comments: