Thursday, January 29, 2009
Let it snow!
On Tuesday night Indy was hit with the the biggest snow storm in 13 years! We have a foot of snow! Ava begged all day Tuesday to go out and play in the snow. She had to wait until daddy was done working since I couldn't take Anderson out. The wait about killed her At that point we only had about 3 or 4 inches so it was just the perfect amount for her to play in. When we woke up Wednesday morning there was 3 times that much. She came outside with me when I went out to shovel the drive, but she couldn't even hardly stand up in it. Thankfully some neighbors came over with their snow blower to help me clean the drive out. It would have taken me hours by myself. We have yet to venture out of the house, but I'm sure the roads are fine by now since schools were back in session today. Guess we'll see tomorrow!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment