Wednesday, March 4, 2009
"Jesus is Lord!"
Last Sunday we, as usual, were in a rush to leave the house for church. I was carrying Anderson down the stairs and Dan was rounding up Ava to bring her down. Apparently, Ava was not listening very well so Dan told her that the Lord says you need to obey your parents or something like that. Once we are finally all downstairs, Dan went out to start the car and I was putting on everyone's coat. As I was helping Ava with her coat, she looked at me and so sincerely asked, "Mommy, who is the Lord?" It was so sweet and innocent that I had to laugh. I explained to her that Jesus is the Lord. We typically only use the name Jesus so using Lord really confused her. Now she so proudly announces every once in awhile that Jesus is the Lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment