I took both kids to the Dr. today for their 1 and 3 year well checks. Good news! Ava has made back onto the growth charts even if it is only in the 1st percentile! ;) She weighs a whopping 24 pounds and is 35 inches tall. What a stinkin' shrimp! She may be little, but she sure is mighty!
My goal for Anderson was to get him to 20 pounds by his birthday so we could turn around the car seat and we made it! He weighs 20 pounds and 3 ozs and is 28.5 inches long. He is in the 15th percentile for both. He is on the smaller side too but much bigger than Ava was at 1. At Ava's 1 year well check she was 17 pounds and 26 inches. Maybe there is hope for him to be at least average size someday.
I also took the kids to get some new shoes this week. I found it funny that there is 2 years difference in age but only 1 shoe size! I remember buying Ava her first pair of walking shoes...I could only buy her prewalk shoes because she barely wore a size 2! I had to buy Anderson size 4.5....pretty big difference! Speaking of walking shoes...Anderson is now walking ALL over the place! He has been walking 4-5 steps at a time and between things for a month or so and then all of a sudden last week he just started going everywhere. I love this age!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Your little kids are too cute!!! Owen weighs 40lbs!!!
They are adorable! Glad they are doing good!
Post a Comment