Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Stair master

0n Friday I watched my nephew for the day. The only problem with having 2 little guys is that I only have 1 highchair. So at lunch time, I was feeding the boys in shifts. While I was feeding Rylan, Ava announced she had to pee. She had a bunch of dress up gear on so she wasn't able to get it all off in time to make it to the bathroom. So I stripped her and sent her upstairs so Dan could put some clean clothes on her. Since she was being taken care of, I went back to feeding Rylan. I Then realized I haven't seen or heard Anderson in several minutes. I started walking around looking for him and I then hear the ball popper start upstairs. Ava left the stairway gate open and he crawled up all by himself! It really took me by surprise b/c he had not shown any interest in the stairs before. I had even tried to get him to climb up with me behind him and he wouldn't move. Anyway...we now have to be very vigilant about closing the gate!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

FUN FUN!! That always stresses me out!! Owen started that way before Claire did and he still makes me nervous!!