Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"Momma, I say cheese!"

My daughter is in love with the camera. Yesterday afternoon she kept repeatedly telling me to get my camera. Of course the day she actually wants her picture taken, both batteries for the camera are dead. I was able to get some cute pics and video later that afternoon after one battery had charged.
The last month has been full of snotty noses in our house. Ava was the first to get the nasty cold and soon after Dan and Anderson got it. It wasn't a super terrible bug just one that has been nagging and sticking around for several weeks. Ava finally no longer has a snotty nose. Poor little Anderson though has not had it so easy. A couple of weeks ago he was diagnosed with an ear infection. As per my previous post, i thought he was doing so much better. After we were about halfway done with the course of antibiotics, his snotty nose returned. 2 days after we finished the medicine, we were back where we started. On Sunday night, i ended up taking him to the urgent care clinic. He now has infection in both ears. They put him on a more potent antibiotic this time so hopefully this will take care of it.

Anderson is rolling all over the place now and he is trying so hard to figure out how to crawl. He flails around trying to push with his feet. It's pretty funny to watch. He is still on the small side for his age, but he is so much bigger than Ava was. His feet are already almost the same size as hers. I bought them the same size socks for winter. I haven't had his foot measured since we don't need shoes yet, but I'm guessing his foot is the same size as Ava's was when she started walking. I would think he would probably wear between a 2 or 3. Ava still wears size 4 and she is 2 1/2!


No comments: