Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Nap time humor
Today Ava was not wanting to take a nap, but I knew she was tired b/c she didn't nap yesterday and that always throws her sleep schedule off. So I finally just put her in her room and locked the door. She screamed and cried for a little while but it didn't take long to get quiet. I was finished doing my cleaning upstairs so before I headed downstairs I went to check on her. As I walked closer to her room, I thought I heard voices. At first I thought maybe the TV was on downstairs but then I remembered I haven't had the TV on all afternoon. Sure enough, the noise was coming from her room. I have a small stereo/cd player in her room so I can play music when I expect the house might be noisy while she is sleeping. She has been playing with it lately. She likes to take the CD out and turn it over. Needless to say the CD is all scratched up so I haven't even bothered turning it on. Well this afternoon before she fell asleep, she must have been messing with the buttons and she somehow managed to turn the radio on and get it tuned to an actual station! The funniest thing is that she fell asleep on the floor beside the player. There was rock music playing right into her ear and it didn't even seem to bother her! I wish I could sleep that sound!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey Traci!! I can't believe how old Ava is!! Your kids are sweet and I am so glad that you commented so we can keep up!
Post a Comment